An activist gathering on climate breakdown, reparations and a just transition.
It will be preceded in the morning by the AGM for Global Justice Now.
It takes place at Sheffield Hallam University – full details available when you register.
Speakers at this free event include:
- Lumumba Di-Aping, former UN climate negotiator for global south countries
- Esther Stanford-Xosei, Pan-Afrikan community advocate and reparations scholar
- Nick Anim, Jubilee for Climate
- Nick Dearden, Global Justice Now
- Maggie Mason, South Lakes Action on Climate Change