15th July 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
This is a Yorkshire Sabeel event
We invite you to join us for this webinar with Paul Rogers, Emeritus Professor of Peace Studies at Bradford University, an International Security Advisor to the Oxford Research Group and a regular contributor to Open Democracy.
- Why is Donald Trump proposing this plan which most analysts believe is advantageous to Israel and problematic for Palestinians?
- Do the Palestinians have any real influence in the matter?
- Will there be increasing support within the Palestinian population for a one-state solution?
- To what extent is the Israeli position affected by demographic factors and is there support within Israel for annexing the whole of the West Bank?
- What about the status of Jerusalem?
- If Trump isn’t returned in November how will that alter the situation?