We need to constantly update our website to make sure we are providing our supporter base with relevant and up to date content. We also need to regularly check the website to ensure that everything is working as it should be.
- Add new events to the Events page
- Add new content to existing pages – adding new text, images, links and downloads and removing anything that is out of date
- Testing new or amended pages to make sure that everything is working as expected
- Testing the website when core software elements are updated.
Probably 1-2 hours per week
A good understanding of how to use Microsoft Word
Good attention to detail
A willingness to learn
Any previous experience of adding or updating content on a website
Any experience of using WordPress
- The opportunity to put your passion about social justice issues into action
- The opportunity to learn more about how websites work and are maintained
- Training and mentoring in the use of WordPress