All financial matters are currently dealt with directly by the Treasurer of the Commission
By using volunteer resource to undertake financial administration we can free up more resource to develop new projects
- Maintaining records of income and expenditure using Excel.
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparing budgetary reports for Commission meetings
After some initial training and familiarisation it is expected that the activities will require between 1-3 hours per month
• A commitment to social justice issues
• A good basic understanding of how to use Excel
• Ability to work on your own (i.e. prioritising your time and having a good sense of when you can just get on and do things and when you need to consult others)
• Previous experience of book-keeping or of using an accounting package
- Contribute to the efficient working of a Social Justice campaigning and advocacy organisation.
- Improve / develop your book-keeping skills
- Improve / develop your skills in Excel